Wednesday 14 January 2009

I have loads to do and all I can think of is how to make my cuppas dense :)

Yes, it's true, I hv been sitting this whole morning, putting my finger on this file and that...but all I actually was doing was looking for a perfect recipe for a dense cupcake...to be made this Sunday...found this recipe called 3 Vanilla Cupcakes, but where on earth am I going to find the vanilla pods and vanilla salt?? Also have reviewed Martha's recipe...aint that good after all....and am going to hit Delicious Ingredients next week to get utensils that I have been eyeing....err am I pembawakan budak???

1 comment:

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

why dense? i prefer cuppies with very moist, soft and smooth texture. Takde la rasa cam nak tercekik after a coupla bites. he he

anyway, hv u tried making them with cake flour instead of all purpose?

Related Posts with Thumbnails