Monday 20 April 2009

Silence Is.....

when my physical can't move faster tham my thoughts, when I'm under the weather, when I lost my voice, when I can't retrieve my pictures from my computer, when my computer kapoot, when I'm thinking deeply and pondering, .....hence, enjoy the photos that were taken during my BIL's reception last Saturday....I lost my voice that night after so much talking with aunties and cousins and MIL's friends...
BIL and my new SIL
Kitchen Guardian, Dad of Four + 1 (soon will be +1+1), Hajar and KG's mom.
Hubby and Hajar (no. 5)
Yusof (no. 2) and Lukman (Kak Pudi's son)
Umar (no. 4) and Ibraheem (no.3)
Umar and Nabil (Meor and Azura's son)
Shaz, hubby's nephew, singer, managed to get to AF semi finals...Yusof wants to follow his footstep...after obtaining his degree that is!
Hattan, BIL's close friend, I love his voice!
For their children, I will make the wedding cake!
MIL, FIL, BIL, SIL (I used to be slim like SIL when I got married, ha ha!)
All in the family except for ....., no close-up picture of Khadijah (no.1) above, she tak suka ambik gambar!

6 comments:

MrsNordin said...

Lovely photos! Btw, I think u r
Slimmer than her when u r not preg-
Nant. I like the photo wit the wedding
Cake. Nice! Must update, ok?

MrsNordin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naz in Norway said...

Yani!!!! Hilang rindu sekejap tengok gambar u kat sini :D
Love yah!

LifeBloom said...

KG - your mom mcm your sis!!! Ingat kan your friend...Lovely pics!

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Kak Yani,

Nice pics. U kata u dulu slim mcm ur SIL? Hmm..i tgk u tgh conceiving sekarang pun tak la besaq sgt aper..lepas ni sure slim balik tu..

Sapa ur nephew tu yg study kat SAB tu?

KG said...

Mrs N,
yelah tu!

Naz,
Mana latest pic you?

LifeBloom,
So, my mom looks younglah!?

Ida,
Ni dalam gambarq...deceiving! My nephew is Muhd Danial, duduk @ UK Perdana, Form 4, hari tu I tak manage to capture his pic, we all duduk meja jauh-jauh, and it was a very formal reception , I segan nak merayap tangkap gambarq semua org!

Related Posts with Thumbnails