Saturday 15 May 2010

Cakes and bakes of yesterweek!

We are still getting used to not having a helper around...so far we are surviving fine, but the whole household is chaotic...very chaotic at times! But, the best part, we have become closer to each other! And, hey, think we are enjoying the privacy at home without having a stranger in the house! But, the set back for me was that I had throbbing migranes for the past two Saturdays, which was not normal with me ! Ah well, I'm still surviving, so nothing much to complain......

I just wish to make thank you(s) for these orders last week! All time favourite, Carrot Cake with Walnut, Raisins and Cream Cheese, thank you Norizan.
Norizan also ordered this for her son, terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali order lagi ya Norizan!
Devil's Food Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese, Chocolate Ganache and Strawberries for Zira.
Zira also ordered this for her son, thank you Zira for your support and pinjamkan Wa to help out with my laundry!
These were Mother's Day celebration barbeque party, thank you Id...am waiting anxiously for "that" order!
Until the next order, tra!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails