Monday 17 May 2010

When put to a test, do you break or make?

And I chose the later...and I baked and baked almost everyday last week, despite the odds! I experienced splitting migraines the last two Saturdays, but that, compared to those who are suffering terminal cancer diseases, it's nothing. I popped Panadol, Actifast and behave like I should be! And the results were these cakes..... Thank you Nooriza and Dr Kartina for this order, Vanilla Cupcakes for Saturday afternoon tea.
I sandwiched the cream cheese and strawberries in between this Devil's Food Chocolate Cake. It's for Lorina's anniversary, thank you Lorina!
Still a favourite, Devil's Food Chocolate Cake with Strawberries, Cream Cheese and Chocolate Ganache....thank you Ita, Zira and Kak Ezza!
All time favourite...Carrot Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese, thank you Norizan, thank you Rini, thank you Kak Ezza! Kak Ezza, next bertandang session I nak ikut!
Fayza wanted this silver, white and black for Fizi's hantaran.
And this "sweet" goth looking cakes went all the way to Kota Bharu, congratulations Fizi, thank you Fayza!
And these ribbons and roses were for Yatt's Tireless Mom's niece's engagement!Thank you Yatt!
Have a brilliant and productive week ahead you all! I will inshallah....

9 comments:

Edi said...

kak yani, that gothic looking cupcakes u did for fizi is exquisite! love it! and yeah, i can relate why the devil's food choc cake is a hit.. i bubuh kat blog i pun ramai yg ty nak order, tp i x laratla nak buat.. semua i suh order dgn u je.. hehehee...

take care of yourself too.. u sound tired.

Anonymous said...

Yayy for Yani! Keep on going and going and going. Remember Time Square New York. That oughtta do it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Yanie, Central Park New York! COz if you are going, I am coming with ya!

tireless mom said...

OOppsss... my portion also tumpang sekaki here ke. Love the cuppies. Brilliant. You made my day. My niece loved them.

nuhaafnan said...

Salam singgah. omigosh, I couldn't just look at the goth cuppies and NOT comment. They're gorgeous.

KG said...

edi,
tqs, i cant get over your buttercream designs...buotiful!

KG said...

wiz,
bila penat i think of you...donno how you do it...yes new york and dc our dreams!

KG said...

yatt,
tqs for the order, until nxt time ya!

KG said...

anne,
tqs for dropping by, i went to your blog...my i want my blog to be pretty like yours too, meh tolong sikit!the cakes too are to die for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails