Friday 27 August 2010

Notes on a Friday morning.....



I sent my maid back to the agent yesterday morning....another drama that's all that I can sum up....don't want to share what the drama was....it's Ramadhan, so, let's just keep it here.....somehow I didnt feel anything yesterday, I was numb and not affected at all by her departure...life will be as normal except that I will have to do the dishes and a bit of the laundry.....the kids were least affected, too! And my baking for Raya will continue as planned, inshaallah.....

On the way to work this morning I put on a cd by Shaz, my nephew, my husband's nephew. You see, my husband's family are all singers. they usually show their talents during weddings amongst the family members! Shaz only managed to pull through the preliminary rounds of AF, but now has cut his own album and does a lot of private functions.....so, a bit of promo for Shaz....if you need someone to entertain you for whatever functions, give me a tinkle! He has a manager, but contacting me is good enough.... I know one day this boy will go big folks!

I will now have to adjourn to my documents.....this weekened will be a baking frenzy one...I will have to finish all the cookies, and from mid next week start baking my fruit cake! Happy weekend and feel the raya vibes.......

4 comments:

MrsNordin said...

If you say Haq's family are all singers, how come you never join us for karaoke??

Edi said...

hm.... maid.. maid.. i pun br tau my cousin's maid tried to posion her whole family dengan clorox! bubuh clorox dlm semua air masak kat rumah dia, buat susu anak dia dgn air tu, bg bekal air kat anak dia yg gi sekolah dgn air tu.. gile ah!

thks for the cookies and cakes.. i know u took an extra effort to make them early so THANKS a lot kak yani! love u!

Helena said...

Salam Ramadhan to you....

Oh dear, i hope you get a replacement for that maid.... esp with the crazy fees the agents charge us nowadays. wrong timing betul to not have one (it being Ramadhan), but good to know that it doesnt effect you much. I let go my last maid 3-4 years ago... and wow... was i struggling coping then.... but now dah ok la... kids pun dah besar...

Your cakes and cookies always make me drool la... hehe... take care...

Puteri's territory said...

Kak Yani,
cerita maid ni tak sudah2 kan? Macam-macam, tu pun kerajaan depa nak mintak gaji yang lebih tinggi. Tak sedaq diri betui. Tapi I can't leave without one, maid ni tengok nasiblah 'takdak depa sakit fizikal, ada depa kekadang sakit jiwa'.

Related Posts with Thumbnails