Thursday 10 February 2011

The Deal Is Closed!

Good morning peeps! My life had been on a roller coaster since this deal http://milkadeal.com/deals/valentine-red-velvet-cupcakes-or-red-velvet-cakes-for-RM10-from-Kitchen-Guardian came up! And at the close of the deal last night a total of 276 vouchers had been purchased from milkadeal.com! Most of the collection of the cupcakes and cakes will be this weekend! 

So, here's my thank you to you all who bought the vouchers and for your support in particular the blogger community (we rawcks!!), Shaun, the founder of milkadeal and Putri who approached me for this and my hubby who is my pillar...he will be minding the kids while I bake, yes, and nuffnang for blasting my adverts nationwide! And not forgetting all those pillars, those listening ears....you know who you are! I know there were still orders that came in even after the deal was closed, but we are sorry, we couldn't take in anymore, in order to maintain the quality of the cakes, you see! I have also received buckets of emails requesting for price list and queries regarding my bakes and cakes here in this blog...which I can only reply sometime next week...I will, and please be patient ya! I am indeed overwhelmed by your support....no words can express my gratitude!

And for those who had missed this deal, wait up for another blast from mikadeal next week, also another new craze!! ......now I got to find my apron and red colouring, I'll be with my oven from today, am on leave today and tomorrow.....and yes, the first order went out yesterday. And please bring along your vouchers when collecting the cakes ya....thank you peeps and have a brilliant day! muahhsss... 

18 comments:

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Puan KC,

I was at KLCC yesterday and saw red velvet cupcake sold at an outlet and immediately I thought about your milkadeal project. Dalam hati kata, " Yang KC buat mesti lagi sedap!"

reitak said...

aahhh congrats!
I'll let you tend to the 275 vouchers first. Mine will be claimed much later :)

Nadia Hamdan said...

I manage to buy the voucher too :D but not to worry, i probably claim my red velvet cupcakes in march.

fiza said...

weeeehooo...!! congrats kak & selamat berjuang in the kitchen...! i salute you wonder woman! ;)

Edi said...

WOW!!!!!
happy baking and bake happily ok kak yani!

and dont forget to rest in between :)

take care

ROYAL JESTER said...

This amazing lady will shake the world...of baking. step aside Nigella, indeed!And guess what? Due to technical glitch, the total order was 282! WOOT WOOT! Had we not capped the number, it would have easily reached 300!!! You've broken the Milkadeal record! Rezeki, syukur!
To everyone who doesn't know KG yet, you'll soon know what a wonderful person she is and of course a magnificent baker!
ps:Kak Yani, can I have a taste of the macs, red V & of coz Devil's choc cake,mini pun jadilah.hahahhaha (tak malu!)

Shahieda said...

I'm soooooo very proud of you, Yani! Your very own coffee shop is not very far away, Insha-Allah! I'm rooting for you all the way!

the principal said...

me still waiting for your macarons, belum ada rezeki kot.

strawberi said...

SY BLI 2 VOUCHER..MAYBE AMIK CUPCAKES N CAKE...NASIB BAIK DEAL TU BLEH PILIH 2 JE..KALO ADE MACARONS..NGAN MACAROS SKALI I BLI..
TAK DECIDE LAGI NAK AMIK BLE...SBLM VOUCHER EXPIRED LA...YG PASTINYA
KALO SEDAP..BLEH ORDER LAGI..YEAA

KG said...

dr bubbles, apasal tak order hehe!

KG said...

reitak, just email me at least 3 days before collectiuon, tqs.

KG said...

two sould wt a single thought....pls email me at least 3 days before collection ya, tqs for dropping by.

KG said...

fiza, weee...you pun!

KG said...

edi, happy hepi , happy...tqs:p

KG said...

royal jester....i must thank you pple and rope you all to assist as well hehe :p

KG said...

shaheida, come move here and we'll shake the world :p

KG said...

the principal...sabar sabar tunggu tunggu!tqs!

KG said...

strawberi...jgn lupa email whn you want to collect at least 3 days before, ya tqvm!

Related Posts with Thumbnails