Tuesday 25 October 2011

Happy Deepavali...I'm A Hopeless Blogger.....

Yup! Am a hopeless blogger....whenever  I draft my contracts, time is of the essence would be a mandatory clause. But, I couldn't seem to apply that to my own domain...I have been scrambling for time for as long as I can remember...my days start as eary as 3 or 4 am, provided that I tuck in early the night before, and will go on till I hit the sack again at around 10 pm or 2 am, if I didn't nap earlier....and in the office, it's the last quater where my internal clients will use up their budgets, so, I become a contract churning machine, almost! Haha....

Anyway, yes, I have not replied your comments, I have read them on my berry, and some emails that came in this week. But, I managed to try a few recipes over the weekend, and the sneak peek ....
Chicken Pot Pie...my way!...and Tina's ramekins and pie book!
Some macarons!
I cried while peeling this, for Singapore Chicken Laksa! Yummeh! 
I conceived Hajar and Muhammad when I made this drink a ritual...have started taking them again, and I feel good! 
I'm not a blue person, but I love this blue! French Meringue Macarons shells using Jill Colonna's recipe! 
Love the colour, love orchids! 
Got this from Pontian when I started doing sugarpaste figurines...sitting on my notebook scribbled by Muhammad...
Wrong aperture, wrong speed, wrong iso everything wrong...but they are the righteous of my life....

Happy Deepavali, let there be light in your life :p ...enjoy the midweek break you alls!

6 comments:

Edi said...

kak yani,
dont la, say hopeless.... u're far away from that. everyone has 24hrs a day, how we choose to use up all that 24hrs--up to us. u, i can see, fill them up nicely lah! love all yr shots!

mimie1678 said...

kak... beli mana itu wheatgrass n barley organic... been looking for tht as i remember u ask me to drink it.. :-)

LifeBloom said...

Love the last pic.. The food shots goes without saying laaaa.. Agree with Edi.. You and hopeless are poles apart!! you inspire, joyous and so so FULL of hope!

Rima said...

Aper pulak hopeless.. adehhhh.. love semua pics.. hv a good midweek break wokey!

Maizatul said...

K.Yani, tahng mana yang hopeless nya? if you are hopeless, then where should i be? nah, we are perfect in our own way. just remember this, we came out from a diffrent mould....macam kuih pulak ..hehehe...love your last pic.
-mai

KG said...

edi, mimie, zura, rima, mai, i know you peeps are my pillars of strength...tankiu!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails